Good Emotional Health is crucial to your health, relationships, success and overall enjoyment of your life.
Would you like to have good emotional health and:
- A zest for living and the ability to have fun and laugh?
- Good professional and personal relationships?
- The ability to deal with stress and bounce back from adversity?
- The ability to set and maintain healthy boundaries?
- A strong, sustainable balance between your professional, family and personal life?
Emotions can often be so complex and difficult…
did you ever learn how to handle yours well?
Do you feel:
- that you are stuck in the past?
- that you don’t know what to do next?
- that your energy levels are low or fluctuate?
- dissatisfied with life?
The key to successfully handling your emotions is to access the message that the emotion has for you about your life and the world around you.
I can teach you how to access the message, so that the emotion fades away and you are able to choose how you deal with the situation.
The opposite of this would be to remain frozen in the emotion or react. These give you no choice in the situation and you remain feeling like a victim.
Why do we have emotions?
Without emotions the possibility is that most of us would not even be motivated to get out of bed in the morning.
Emotions enable us to feel and experience the richness of being alive and expressing ourselves creatively at work, in our relationships and in our free time.
If you would like to see if my approach to Emotional Health and Emotional Intelligence is right for you, book a free 20 minute consultation with me. Find out more on the coaching page.
Some of the benefits of Emotional Intelligence are:
- Impulse control
- Self Awareness
- Conflict resolution