At first I could not understand why I was in pain. I told you how the pain brought into question everything that I believed in. A lot of soul searching has been done and continues.
I am grateful for this opportunity to realise that I don’t know as much as I thought I did. The cup is continuously emptied so new stuff can come pouring in and be absorbed into the cells of my being.
Awhile ago whilst sitting on a train in a lot of pain, I asked my hip what it wanted. A swirl of energy went around my pelvis, through my body and down my legs – just as it is doing now as I type this; the answer was:
Connection, Compassion and Engagement.
What I felt in myself was an immense love, joy and warmth and tears of deep recognition came to my eyes and rolled genteelly down my face.
These three words always bring the same feeling back to me when I remind myself this is why I am here – Connection, Compassion and Engagement.
And thank god I have realised that I need to do this, be this, first for myself. As then Connection, Compassion and Engagement flow through me and from me and people recognise this and allow this for themselves.
Of course there are times when I do not feel this or do not think this way. It is at theses times that I bring myself back into myself and listen to what it is that I need.
PLEASE do the same for you 😆
How you get a better life and world:
- Choose to go inside yourself and connect with the Real YOU – meditation, walking in silence and being with your breath, being in Nature.
- Ask yourself (choose the one that resonates)
- Whats important to me?
- What do I need?
- Where do I feel the most peaceful and at ease? And Why?
- Whatever your answer, it may be a viice in your head, or a picture, or a feeling, be courageous enough to listen.
- Notice how you feel when you get your answer- where is it in your body, what does it physically feel like?
- Remind yourself of your answer and allow the feelings to come back into your body on a daily basis.
- And especially when you feel low, or need to know what to do, or how to be.
The answer is why you are here.
This video taken my a person whilst he was dying, is a real life example of
Connection, Compassion and Engagement –